I am honored to have been nominated for this prestigious award by fellow bloggers Sylviane Nuccio and Donna Merrill.
You will find Sylviane’s blog at SylvianeNuccio.com Sylviane is a professional writer, internet marketer and a life coach. Thank you Sylviane for nominating me.
You will find Donna at Donna Merrill Tribe. Donna is a practicing Psychic, internet marketer and born entrepreneur. Thank you Donna for nominating me.
I had not heard of the award before but this is how it works.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Rules
- Recipients need to thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog So here I go…
7 things about me
- I love the ocean so I live in a tourist town on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland Australia (about an hour and half north of Brisbane).
- I am married for the second time. My first marriage was when I was very young and lasted two years. This one is into it’ s 32nd year and I still love him dearly. Hey when I met him I forfeited a vacation to Noumea to go camping with him and his three kids. So I have 3 grown step children and we have a daughter together.
- Professionally I worked as a CPA for much of my career, then became a Financial Planner. My husband and I together with another partner built a substantial financial planning business.
- I knew Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad Poor Dad) before he was famous. I met him just over 20 years ago. I later was the CEO of the company that promoted him in Australia and New Zealand.
- I love to travel. So far I have seen much of South East Asia, Western Europe, North Africa and parts of the USA and Canada. There is still much I want to see.
- I love animals especially dogs but am also fond of cats. I currently have a 16 year old Beagle.
- When I came online just over two years ago I did not know what a browser was and considered myself technically challenged. Therefore being nominated for a blogging award is very special to me. Thank you Sylviane and Donna!
Nominations for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
- Adrienne Smith. net Her mission is to helping you achieve success online – and help she does. She is also know as the “Engagement Superstar”
- Barbara Charles – home business expert. I have only recently met Barbara in the Networking Superstars.
- Beth Hewitt Online – helping ordinary people do extraordinary things. Beth is someone I met soon into my online journey. She is a leader and always willing to help.
- Kimberly Castleberry – from Just Ask Kim Taking the Headaches out of Internet Marketing – and Kim does just that. Kim taught me much about blogging and has on many occasion back in my Technophobe days come to my rescue – thank you Kim!
- Leslie Denning – Money Boogie Blog – get down to the sound of money in your pocket
- Nicky Price – Nicky Price’s Diamond MLM Training Clarity in the world of MLM and Internet Marketing
- Sonia Winland from logalott.com Common sense tips and you will get tips on blogging, marketing, travel and life!
So that is my 7 and I recommend that you check out the blogs of these great women and recipients of The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. What do you think? Please leave me your comments below and share this post with your friends.
Make it a great day
P.S. If You Don’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating More Leads, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many)