Pro Blog Academy – Module 3
The third module in Ray Higdon’s Pro Blog Academy is titled Traffic, Traffic, Traffic; hey and you guessed it is all about getting traffic to your blog.
In this module of Pro Blog Academy Ray covers;
- What sites he submits his blog posts to
- How to get Social Media interaction
- Ways to outsource that make sense
This is the third post in this series of Pro Blog Academy. If you have not read the first two I did I suggest you go and read them first so that this one makes sense. You can find them here;
In each of these modules in Pro Blog Academy there is a main training video which is about 60 minutes long. There is also a Q & A session which is a recorded webinar for each module of about the same length.
I find the Q & A’s in Pro Blog Academy just as valuable as the straight teaching.
The Q & A ‘s were recorded with a group who purchased Pro Blog Academy prior to the launch. I have found if I have questions they are pretty much always answered in these sessions. I am very excited though as this week we have our very first live webinar with Ray. This course is awesome value!
Pro Blog Academy – Here is a list of where Ray Higdon posts his blog and some of the tools he uses
- Facebook and a couple of Facebook groups
- Better Networker (also puts his YouTube videos here)
- Networked blogs
- Pixelpipe (similar to Ping.fm)
- TribePro – Ray has the maximum level
- Then he emails his list
Ray warned against the use of auto responders if you are blogging daily. For example for those of us in MLSP you may be using their auto responder emails. If you also want to email out your blog posts to the same people they may get annoyed. Ray only automates the message that goes with his giveaway on his blog.
Pro Blog Academy – How to get more interaction
- The use of the proper persuasion shell as covered in module 1 which if you have not read you can find it here. It is about structuring your posts in a way you get interaction and telling people what you want them to do.
- Run leveraged contests – ask people to do something and give a prize for the best comment or story or whatever it is, or maybe multiple prizes.
- Run a no cost webinar, record it and offer it to the attendees if they blog about it and backlink to your blog
- Think like a marketer and give VALUE! Always be giving value. If you want someone to do something for you provide value!
- Form your own tribe and network and share each others’ content.
Pro Blog Academy – Ways to Outsource
Ray advised us to have a Millionaire Mindset – don’t do something yourself if it is going to take you an hour and you can get it done for $10! Are you worth more than $10 an hour?
Ray gave examples of using Fiverr – Ray has used it for article marketing and paid for someone to do the process for him. If you are not familiar with Fiverr you can get pretty much anything done for $5. I have used it several times mainly for graphics and been very pleased with the result.
Ray warned against using Fiverr for getting fake comments. Funny that would not even enter my head but clearly some people do it.
Personally I share a Virtual Assistant and he does my technical stuff and SEO. I learned the power of outsourcing years ago working with Robert Kiyosaki. He is a master at getting other people to do things 🙂
Then came the homework for Pro Blog Academy – Module 3. I am still working on that!
So what do you think? Do you think Pro Blog Academy sounds like a course that could be valuable to you? Please leave me your comments below and share with your friends if you think it is of value.
Do you outsource now? If you do what do you outsource?
Pro Blog Academy is currently not available but you can get on the waiting list for when it re-opens here at Pro Blog Academy. (my affiliate link).
I will be back next with the final Module 4 in Pro Blog Academy….. Until then be productive.